TOSIBOX Lock 210 and Lock 250 industrial routers
The TOSIBOX solution creates a direct point-to-point VPN tunnel between you and your device. The solution consists of modular components that offer unlimited expandability and flexibility. All components are compatible with each other as well as internet connection, operator, and device agnostic. The solution works for internal and external networks, and can connect both modern IoT devices and legacy systems.
The new TOSIBOX Lock 210 and Lock 250 are efficient and robust industrial routers with integrated WiFi. They serve as an endpoint for secure remote connections in operational (OT) networks. Devices connected to the Lock are securely accessed over the Internet and most LAN and WAN networks through an encrypted VPN connection.
NAT and firewall friendly, the Lock’s patented Plug & Go connection method takes the device out of the box and into use in under five minutes, without the need for software installation, network configuration or special IT skills.
- 30 Mbs VPN throughput and end-to-end encryption from Key to Lock, Lock to Lock to (Virtual) Central Lock
- Up to 20 concurrent VPN connections
- Integrated WiFi as connectivity method or access point for wireless devices on site
- TosiOnline feature for automatically reconnecting dropped connections
- 2/2 x Digital I/O for controlling and monitoring of Lock status
- Industrial design: robust and fanless enclosure, integrated DIN rail bracket and industrial screw-on DC power connector
- Operational temperature -20°C – 60°C / -4°F – +140V
- 1 x USB 2.0, type A
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN connection
- 3 x RJ-45 LAN connection
Cloud-managed networking gives IT managers visibility, control.
Taking it from the core to the edge.
And why causing a Ruckus is a good thing.