Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) is again reminding machinery operators to be careful around powerlines after two incidents occurred in one day last week.
Three family members at a Bedford property received electric shocks after touching energised taps.
Electricians have been warned not to cut corners when checking their work after a dangerous error at a WA building site.
New technology is being developed that could reduce the need to build costly distribution grid infrastructure.
The NSW Resources Regulator has issued a safety alert, warning machinery operators to take care when working near overhead powerlines.
An independent review into power outages that affected communities in WA has commenced.
A simulation modelled on the Texas power grid could be used to keep the electricity system stable and reliable in the United States.
Electric-power systems are particularly vulnerable to natural stressors such as wildfires, severe storms and extreme temperatures.
The electric shock death of a WA man while handling a high-voltage homemade device has prompted warnings about the dangers of unlicensed electrical work.
Grid-scale batteries equipped with advanced inverters to support the grid have received $100 million in funding from ARENA.
Energy Australia Yallourn Pty Ltd has been charged with three breaches of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
A man received an electric shock and severe burns while installing gutter guarding on the roof of an industrial shed.