Ektor out-of-the-box solutions
Emergency lighting products specialist Evolt has released the Ektor Claymore Lite LED range of emergency and standard battens. The Claymore range builds on the Ektor reputation of quality, reliability and performance. With long-life electronics, LED strips as the light source (no tubes required) and indoor and outdoor weatherproof solutions, the Claymore Lite LED collection is ideal for all commercial lighting and emergency lighting applications.
- fully compliant to the emergency lighting standard AS/NZS2293
- easy to mount on the wall or ceiling
- works as single point unit (SPU) out of the box
- environmentally friendly LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) battery
- available in metal IP20 and weatherproof IP65 designs
- maintained/non-maintained operation
- standard form factor
- emergency classification IP20: C0:D80,C90:D40 (2hr 1200mm) C0:D50,C90:D20 (2hr 600mm)
- emergency classification IP65: C0:D63,C90:D50 (2hr 1200mm) C0:D40,C90:D32 (2hr 600mm)
The Ektor Claymore range by Evolt offers an extensive selection of battens including emergency and non-emergency models, diffused, wire guard and weatherproof IP65 rated.
Ektor Claymore battens are available in 600 and 1200 mm options.
For more information, visit www.ektor.com.au or call 02 9502 1161.
For more than 20 years Australian company Novaris has utilised a range of metal enclosures for...
The first truly all-in-one automatic transfer switch will bring real benefits to critical power...