Electrician killed while working on house


Tuesday, 25 August, 2020


Electrician killed while working on house

A self-employed electrician is believed to have been electrocuted while working on a house last week.

The 37-year-old man was working on a property in Croydon at the time of the incident, which led to his death.

WorkSafe Victoria is investigating.

The fatality brings the number of deaths this year to 47, which is three more than at the same time last year.

Image credit: ©stock.adobe.com/au/Ivan

Related News

New enclosure rating for solar PV system installations

The Qld Electrical Safety Office advises that DC isolators in new solar PV installations must...

The lockdown effect: energy consumption shift revealed

Energy Networks Australia has been mapping the impact of COVID-19 restrictions on energy...

Warning issued over damaged switchboard wiring

The Queensland Electrical Safety Office has conducted an investigation into several incidents...


  • All content Copyright © 2020 Westwick-Farrow Pty Ltd