Your definitive guide to category 6A cable
Supplied by APS Industrial on Tuesday, 22 June, 2021
Previously CAT 6A cabling systems may have been considered optional. This is no longer the case with today’s demands and the many factors impacting the type of cable required to build a reliable network infrastructure.
Download the White Paper to learn more about:
- evolution of CAT 6A cable
- factors driving the need for CAT 6A cabling
- selection considerations for full reach and power delivery
- background on 28 AWG patch cords
- industry’s smallest-diameter CAT 6A Cable--Belden’s 10GXW
Where once enterprise resource planning (ERP) reigned, businesses now have an abundance of...
For a superior mobile field service solution you need a well-thought-out holistic strategy...
Many of the mysteries of equipment failure, downtime, software and data corruption are often...