Your definitive guide to category 6A cable
Supplied by APS Industrial on Tuesday, 22 June, 2021
Previously CAT 6A cabling systems may have been considered optional. This is no longer the case with today’s demands and the many factors impacting the type of cable required to build a reliable network infrastructure.
Download the White Paper to learn more about:
- evolution of CAT 6A cable
- factors driving the need for CAT 6A cabling
- selection considerations for full reach and power delivery
- background on 28 AWG patch cords
- industry’s smallest-diameter CAT 6A Cable--Belden’s 10GXW
Zebra’s 2015 field operations vision study found that 70% of field personnel expect budget...
Competition in service is very real and is forcing organizations to re-think their value...
Choosing the right GPS vehicle tracking solution for your business is an important decision...