Smart energy on show in 2020
The Smart Energy Council’s Smart Energy Conference and Exhibition will be celebrating its 58th anniversary in 2020.
Held Tuesday, 7 and Wednesday, 8 April 2020, the event will be located at the International Convention Centre Sydney.
As the first major industry conference and exhibition for the year, the event is a great opportunity for the smart energy community to learn about the latest technologies, to see and source the latest solutions and to gather, to network and to build relationships.
The conference program and 9000 m2 exhibition area are guaranteed to provide inspiration and deliver innovation. This free-to-attend event brings together:
- 5000+ visitors over two days
- 120+ exhibitors and partners
- 130+ speakers
- 30+ hours of premium content
- 18+ hours of networking
- Multi-stream conference program
- 3000+ organisations represented
From senior executives and managers to small business owners, consultants and installers, this event is designed to update and connect industry. The exhibition includes leading products from Alpha ESS, 1 Stop Warehouse, Longi Solar, Growatt, Pylontech, Huawei, Delta, Enphase, Fronius and AC Solar Warehouse. Meanwhile, the conference program covers smart energy solutions, applied energy solutions and installer professional development, and delegates can also attend the co-located Hydrogen 2020 Conference. Program content (subject to change) features leading experts such as:
- Minister Shane Rattenbury, Energy Minister, ACT
- Vincent Dwyer, Energy Estate
- Oliver Yates, Bronze Boar Investments
- Kobad Bhavnagri, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Mark Williamson, Clean Energy Regulator
- David Leitch, ITK Services
- Tristan Edis, Green Energy Markets
- Ian Learmonth, CEFC
- Tim Washington, Jet Charge
- Simon Holmes à Court, Melbourne University, Energy Transition Hub
- Stephanie Moroz, Davanz
- Claire Johnson, Hydrolytics
- Craig Knight, Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
- Keshia Noronho, Fronius
- Alex Hewitt, CWPR
Delegates can expect to meet with visitors from across Australia and overseas including suppliers, financiers with projects, entrepreneurs, media, government and academics from the solar, storage, energy management, hydrogen, wind and zero emission vehicles sectors.
Register for free: www.smartenergy.org.au.
This certification enables cities using PLANet to benefit financially from the energy savings...
A recent electric submeter study found that smart submeters are on the rise, and are expected to...
Legend has reported an agreement that will see it acquire 100% of MPower's product...