Energy Network Industry Awards applications close soon
Those who wish to apply for the 2021 Energy Networks Industry Awards have until 16 August to do so.
There are two awards on offer:
- The Consumer Engagement Award recognises an Australian energy network that is demonstrating outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
- The Industry Innovation Award recognises leadership in the design, development and application of a groundbreaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
Energy Networks Australia members are invited to apply.
- Applications close — 16 August 2021
- Shortlisted applicants announced — mid September 2021
- Videoconference interview for shortlisted applicants — mid to late September 2021
- Winners announced at EN2021 gala dinner — 10 November 2021
The extension of Victoria's lockdown has been very damaging to small and medium trade...
A four-week blitz will be carried out on Victorian construction sites to ensure that they remain...
Concerns about COVID-19 outbreaks have led ARBS Exhibitions to reschedule the event to...