Electrician dies after electrocution


Thursday, 28 October, 2021

Electrician dies after electrocution

WorkSafe Victoria has reported that a 40-year-old electrician has died in a workplace incident at a Pakenham restaurant.

It is understood the electrician was installing a light when he was electrocuted at about 5:50 pm on Tuesday 26 October.

WorkSafe is investigating.

Image credit: ©stock.adobe.com/au/hobbitfoot

Related News

Wiring rules for low-voltage switchgear extended

Either AS/NZS 3439 or AS/NZS 61439 can now be used for low-voltage switchgear and control gear...

ABB wins sustainability excellence award

ABB Australia has been named the winner for Excellence in Sustainability at the 2020–2021...

Solar installation standard revision published

Revised standard AS/NZS 5033:2021, Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV)...


  • All content Copyright ¬© 2021 Westwick-Farrow Pty Ltd