Schneider to launch new business innovation apps
Five new EcoStruxure ‘Advisor’ apps and services have been announced by Schneider Electric. The tools are reported to be integral to the digital transformation of Australian and New Zealand manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, consumer packaged goods, water utilities and machine building.
Schneider Electric Director of Strategy for Industry Automation Brad Yager announced, “The Advisor Apps, Analytics and Services give users complete visibility of all connected products in a business’s ecosystem, while delivering the analytics needed to drive efficiency, safety, reliability and sustainability.
“Digital transformation that is underpinned by IoT and the refinement of the data it collects has the potential to reinvigorate Australia’s productivity growth. A report by Schneider Electric using evidence from 230 projects across five years provides further evidence,” Yager continued.
“Increased productivity — up to 50% — results from energy management and automation efficiencies across the value chain, from IoT-enabled tracking to automated production lines.”
Yager added, “Importantly, the report shows that digitisation of engineering processes can save businesses and organisations an average of 35% in CapEx costs and time optimisation.”
The new EcoStruxure Advisor apps have been developed specifically for industry and manufacturing to drive innovation at every level of the business:
- Equipment Efficiency Advisor enables profiling and measurement of micro, persistent and hidden losses in manufacturing environments. The app collects, measures, analyses and reports operational performance, availability, quality and overall equipment effectiveness, while performing root-cause analyses.
- Process Safety Advisor is a digital process safety platform and service that aggregates real-time data, analytics and insights from multiple sites and geographies into a single user interface so that customers can create an accurate, enterprise-wide risk profile in real time.
- Pumping Performance Advisor delivers improved asset performance and optimised energy efficiency by detecting inefficiencies, predicting faults and delivering recommendations based on operating realities. It increases the performance, efficiency and sustainability of water and wastewater pumping stations.
- Power Advisor combines expert advice with advanced algorithms to identify gaps or issues in power management systems, as well as power quality issues within a larger electrical distribution system. Power Advisor allows users to track and analyse equipment conditions, manage electrics capacity to ensure flexibility and get advanced warnings remotely.
- Clean-In-Place Advisor helps the food and beverage industry eradicate loss and reduce consumption. The tool includes a complete walkthrough audit to check conformity with best practices on energy, automation and process. The monitoring tool provides traceability and diagnostics, product loss monitoring, energy monitoring dashboard and real-time reports.
Originally published here.
The words 'smart' and 'intelligent' get thrown around a lot, particularly in...
The property allows visitors to control the lighting, speakers, fans, curtains and television...
Intelligent homes technology pioneer Quantify Technology has signed an agreement with ASI...