Security and safety show develops digital platform for international 'visitors'
With international travel off the table for the foreseeable future, events companies are getting creative. Security and safety technology show Secutech has developed a digital platform to allow international participants to network and conduct business meetings, despite current travel restrictions. ‘Secutech hybrid’ will go online from 19 April to 18 May 2021 in support of the physical trade fair in Taipei running 21–23 April.
Together, the physical trade fair and the digital platform will offer trade buyers a selection of the market’s most sophisticated security products for the COVID-19 era including thermal imaging, contactless access control and AI-powered video analytics.
The physical and digital platforms are expected to host a combined total of 300 exhibitors. Launching two days before the physical show, Secutech hybrid will feature 100 digital exhibitor booths, various webinars and an online business-matching facility to supplement the physical show.
The physical show will feature application zones for six vertical markets:
- Safe City: thermal imaging, city surveillance, perimeter security, homeland security and disaster management.
- Smart Building and Living: thermal imaging, contactless access control, home and building automation; building management solutions for smart factory, smart office, smart hotel; smart parking, energy management.
- Smart Transportation: traffic management, smart railway, smart bus.
- Smart Logistics: warehouse management, digitalisation, fleet management.
- Smart Factory and Industrial Safety: on-site demonstrations of security and access control systems; safety, environment and operation management.
- Smart Healthcare and Elderly Care: remote medical care, smart healthcare systems, healthcare facility management.
Dedicated pavilions showcasing the very best in 5G, artificial intelligence and IoT innovations will also be featured, while those looking for more in-depth fire safety, mobility and smart building coverage will benefit from Secutech’s three concurrent events for these sectors.
Entering its 19th edition, the concurrent ‘Fire & Safety’ event is the destination for factory, medical institutions and disaster prevention, while the concurrent ‘SMABuilding’ event is introducing new themed areas for BIoT applications and smart industrial facilities. The returning ‘Mobility’ event will also house four pavilions dedicated to ITS, smart railway and smart logistics solutions. For more info, visit: https://secutech.tw.messefrankfurt.com/taipei/en.html.
Australia's largest energy class action has been filed in the Federal Court of Australia on...
Eaton has celebrated the achievements of seven apprentices in Melbourne at a special awards...
Five electrical licence holders were subject to disciplinary action throughout November and...