ARBS 2022 call for speakers
Planning is well underway for ARBS 2022, with professionals in the HVAC&R and building services called on to share their expertise.
ARBS 2022 connects leading industry experts with contractors, consultants, architects and engineers and will be held over three days on 16–18 August 2022 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
Professionals in the air conditioning, refrigeration and building services industry are being given the opportunity to share their expertise at one of Australia’s most respected seminar programs.
The Seminar Series program will deliver industry-wide updates, best practice, innovation and emerging technologies. The ARBS 2022 call for speakers invites submissions, including but not limited to:
- developments, research, emerging and global trends in HVAC&R including the latest industry innovations;
- net-zero strategies, methodologies and tools, low energy HVAC approaches;
- regulatory, compliance, building code transition, registration and industry standard and rating tools;
- energy efficiency, energy security, renewable energy, disruptive technologies;
- refrigeration technology innovations, refrigerant transition, non-vapour compression technology, global technology and sector outlook;
- data-driven transitions, BIM, technological innovations in HVAC&R;
- IoT, data analytics, smart buildings, cloud services, automated fault detection;
- retrofits, emerging tech, user experience, managing occupant behaviour, use of data; privacy, ethics, social responsibility and data security.
The format can be a seminar, case study, panel session or workshop, between 30 and 45 minutes in duration. Speaker submissions for the ARBS 2022 Speaker Series close 31 January 2022 at 5 pm.
Almost 250 people have been prosecuted or fined by Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) over energy-related...
WorkSafe Victoria no longer requires notification by employers if a COVID-19 positive worker...
Many workplaces have been impacted by the rapid increase of COVID-19 Omicron cases and the...