Online training for technical leaders
As part of the Comms Connect Virtual Series, Trevor Manning from TMC Global will be hosting online training for technical leaders.
The ‘Leading up and across: influencing skills for technical leaders’ session provides an understanding of the true role and expectations of line bosses across an organisation. It also provides practical tools and strategies to reduce organisational conflict, as well as managing competing priorities from multiple bosses. Further, it provides strategies to effectively communicate and escalate issues and ideas.
Attendees will include technical managers, specialist engineers and project managers.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- understand and influence their key stakeholders up and across the business;
- understand the importance of following in leadership;
- use networking and political influence to influence multiple stakeholders;
- deal with new, different, difficult and abusive bosses;
- effectively escalate and present upwards.
For more information and to register, click here.
The Electrical Safety Office has issued a warning to unlicensed organisations performing...
Improvements to the governance framework for the Australian Energy Market Operator are needed to...
A man thought to be a professional tradesman has died while working alone on a roof in Queensland...