Finalists for ARBS 2020 awards announced
ARBS 2020 has now released the list of finalists for its industry awards, which recognise talent from within the HVAC&R and building services industry.
Officially launched in 2010, this year marks one decade for the ARBS Industry Awards.
ARBS Exhibition Manager Sue Falcke said the industry is constantly evolving to meet the needs of a changing landscape, which is reflected in the superb line-up of individuals and organisations this year.
“Not only do the ARBS Industry Awards culminate in a fantastic celebration, the award recipients will join a small but influential group of industry high-achievers with their accomplishments in their respective fields publicly acknowledged. We are proud to be applauding their hard work and commitment via the ARBS Industry Awards,” Falcke said.
A panel of industry experts evaluated the nominations based on various criteria such as leadership, sustainability, performance and origination, and selected the finalists. The award winners will be announced and honoured at a gala dinner. Actor Shane Jacobsen will host the gala awards evening, which will be held on 20 May 2020, at Crown Palladium, Crown Casino, South Bank, Melbourne, Victoria.
The list of finalists is as follows:
ARBS Young Achiever Award
- Chris Stamatis – CopperTree Analytics
- Grace Foo – DeltaQ
- Abraham Corona – TechIN
ARBS Product Excellence Award
- Temperzone Australia – OPA2100 Eco ULTRA
- Shepherd Filters – Shepherd Filters
- Actrol – DC-3 Smart Refrigeration System
ARBS Software/Digital Excellence Award
- Kaizen – CopperTree Analytics
- Smart Access Cylinder Management & Gas2Go App – Kirby
- Bueno Platform – Bueno
ARBS Project Excellence Award
- NewTon Plant Installation – Tri Tech Refrigeration Australia & Mayekawa
- The Woolworths Energy Management Centre – Bueno & Woolworths
- 177 Pacific Hwy – Fredon
ARBS Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award
- CO2 Systems Training Course – Kirby & SCM Frigo
- Professional Diploma of Building Services, HVAC&R – AIRAH
- HVAC Centre of Excellence – AMCA
Action has been taken by the Electrical Licensing Committee against six electrical licence...
It is now a requirement for employers to notify WorkSafe Victoria immediately once a worker...
The CEDIA Lighting Conference, which will be held on 11 August 2020, is now open for registration.