Energy Network Industry award applications open
Applications are now open for the Energy Network Industry Awards 2020.
There are two awards available this year:
- The Consumer Engagement Award recognises an Australian energy network business that is demonstrating outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
- The Industry Innovation Award recognises leadership in the design, development and application of a groundbreaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service or solution.
Energy Networks Australia members are invited to apply.
- Applications open – 1 July 2020
- Applications close – 18 August 2020
- Shortlisted applicants announced – 4 September 2020
- Videoconference interview for shortlisted applicants – 10 September 2020
- Winners announced – October 2020
A code of practice developed by Master Electricians Australia has been revised in light of...
Action has been taken by the Electrical Licensing Committee against six electrical licence...
The CEDIA Lighting Conference, which will be held on 11 August 2020, is now open for registration.